Job vacancy Research Project Manager in Gaborone
4 Nov, 2017
Research Project Manager
Research Project Manager will assume leadership over a variety of project planning and management activities to ensure efficient and effective implementation of this large-scale research study.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment balancing multiple priorities from both internal and external partners; expertise in social-emotional/behavioral assessment and intervention; project management; and advanced communication skills.Degree in in the social SCiences or education.
- contributing to strategic, logistical, and budgetary planning for the project;
- developing infrastructure and standard operating procedures for project execution;
- creating and maintaining workflow systems for task completion, documentation, and data management; developing data collection procedures and measures;
- monitoring compliance with regulations, policies, and ISO 20252 requirements; ensuring quality control and providing leadership for quality improvement practices; analyzing and interpreting project data; and disseminating project findings to external audiences.
Share this job offer
plot 10212, unit 3 , mafulo house , nelson mandela drive , Gaborone
Apply for this Job
More Job Offers
See all jobs