Job vacancy General and Operation Manager in Gaborone
4 Nov, 2017
General and Operation Manager
The position of general and operation manager consists of planning, directing, or coordinating the operations of GPN research Assocaites.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics or related degree;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and to monitor/assess performance of other individuals.
- Determine services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand;
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes;
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the Methodology , Research , pricing, sales;
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency;
- Manage staff, prepare work schedules and assign specific duties;
- Oversee activities directly related to providing services;
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions and coordinate with other department heads as required;
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
Share this job offer
plot 10212, unit 3 , mafulo house , nelson mandela drive , Gaborone
Apply for this Job
More Job Offers
See all jobs