Job Offer COO in Gaborone
The position of general and operation manager consists of planning, directing, or coordinating the operations of GPN research Assocaites.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics or related degree;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and to monitor/assess performance of other individuals.
- Determine services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand;
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes;
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the Methodology , Research , pricing, sales;
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency;
- Manage staff, prepare work schedules and assign specific duties;
- Oversee activities directly related to providing services;
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions and coordinate with other department heads as required;
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
plot 10212, unit 3 , mafulo house , nelson mandela drive , Gaborone
Browse All Jobs