Total Eclipse Limited is a 100% citizen-owned, founder-led organization. Founded in 2017, Total Eclipse was built on the of re-instilling Integrity into the Botswana market. The firm initially started its operations in wealth management until specializing in Corporate Finance in 2022 after identifying a market gap, and a demand for it’s corporate consultancy services. Total Eclipse is a unique Botswana company, which upholds international standards. As a Corporate Finance specialist, Total Eclipse provides consultancy services to SME’s, growth stage companies, and mature Corporations. By using its stategic position the international market- Total Eclipse is a linkage that connects local firms seeking debt, equity or quasi-funding opportunities in international market.
Our company is growing rapidly and is looking to fill the role of Marketing Business partner. To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
Marketing Business Partner Responsibilities
• Position the TOTAL ECLIPSE LIMITED brand to create a competitive edge within the industry.
• Promote the TOTAL ECLIPSE LIMITED brand to grow the organization’s stature and reputation and achieve its strategic objectives across Botswana.
• Grow the TOTAL ECLIPSE LIMITED brand by utilising different platforms to engage with various stakeholders and initiate conversations with those entities who do not know who we are and what we do.
• Set up, approve and implement the creative direction the TOTAL ECLIPSE LIMITED brand should follow.
• Collaborate with specific service providers to deliver the TOTAL ECLIPSE LIMITED brand objectives.
• Ensure alignment and consistency of all branded elements
• Create, execute and monitor a marketing strategy for the TOTAL ECLIPSE LIMITED.
• Implement the abovementioned marketing plan with the support of relevant departments and committees.
• Take responsibility for all aspects of marketing, including developing and implementing marketing strategies, social media content and management, advertising, and sponsorships.
• Develop marketing content for all the various channels, including website, social media and video content.
• Implement and execute end-to-end management from campaign planning and execution, collateral development, and performance tracking and optimisation.
• Stakeholder Communications
• Plan, manage and coordinate all forms of communication within the organisation.
• Ensure accurate, timely and effective communications with stakeholders and members, encompassing all the elements required to achieve successful public relations.
• Manage communication channels to increase the effectiveness of the organization’s messaging.
• Manage the various relationships with key media partners.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• 5+ Years’ relevant work experience, ideally in a corporate business.
• Degree or in marketing, communications or a relevant field.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Proven ability to work within a team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
• Good project/campaign management skills.
• Comfortable receiving and accepting creative direction and feedback from stakeholders, team members, and other organisation employees.
• Be able to create concepts, from start to finish, with minimal or no supervision.
• Adhere to deadlines and demonstrate effective organisational skills.
• Good communication skills and social networking skills.
• Must have the ability to travel for business-related activities using own transportation.
Package & Remuneration
• This is a permanent, full-time position.
• The TOTAL ECLIPSE LIMITED has a hybrid model of working, i.e., working at the office and from home.
• We offer a salary package of commensurate to qualifications and experience, a commission incentive, and quarterly bonus.
• The company offers a contribution towards medical aid.