Mitchell Drilling Botswana is a diverse drilling services Company dedicated to safe, efficient and innovative Drilling program delivery for mining projects. It is run by seasoned Drilling Engineers, Drill rig Operators, Geologists, Drill Rig Equipment Mechanics, Drill Safety Coordinators with extensive experience in
Mitchell management of drilling contracts. The Company is currently looking to fill the
following positions to be based in Botswana.
In order to fulfil our obligations to our current drill programmes in Botswana, all candidates should have at least 10 years' experience with the technical, mechanical, administrative, drilling, and operational requirements and logistics of large drilling field camps in remote locations. A sound knowledge of drilling equipment such as Air-Core Drill Rigs.
All candidates must have a sound knowledge of Air-Core Drilling and Slim-Line Reverse Circulation.
AIR-CORE DRILLING SPECIALIST
Successful candidates must have extensive knowledge to operate, coordinate and supervise air-core drilling modalities. They also require experience for the implementation and monitoring of HSE policies and procedures to meet legislative requirements and field risk management.
• Proven track record in project management of Large drilling projects in different environments is a'2028must
• A minimum or equivalent of an Air core Drilling Certificate or Long Term References
• Advanced drilling certificate/ level 4 Drilling Certificate
• Proven track record of extensive exposure to air-core drilling machinery and drilling environments
• All candidates must possess a minimum of 10 Years' experience in the Drill Industry.