VACANCY CIRCULAR NO.3 OF 2022
The Botswana Defence Force is looking forward to employ suitably qualified Non-Uniformed Personnel for the following position:
• QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER D1- TENABLE AT DCSC
A Bachelor’s Degree in Education Philosophy/ Educational Psychology/Training and Curriculum Development or any equivalent and related field.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field of Quality Assurance
Salary scale D1 (P350,904– P386,976) per annum
Leave 30 working days per annum.
• Optional Contributory Medical Aid Scheme (Government pays 50% while employee pays 50%).
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Housing and Upkeep Allowance of P309.00 per month.
(Government pays 15% while Employee pays 5%).
Manage the accreditation of BDF training Institutions and learning pragrammes as well as quality assure training centers and delivery of programs
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of product to confirm quality and conformance to specifications and deliverables.
• Assist operations in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels, environmental and health and safety goals.
• Analyse and investigate leaners complaints or reported quality issues to ensure resolution in accordance with College guidelines and external regulatory requirements.
• Develop or update College procedures to ensure capture, investigation, and proper documentation of complaints.
• Monitor risk-management procedures and maintain problem logs for identifying and reporting issues to management and leaners development.
• Provide training and support to quality assurance team that includes systems, policies, procedures and core processes.
• Coordinate accreditation of assessors and moderators with Botswana Qualification Authority (BQA) including other Botswana Defence Force Training Institutions to ensure compliance to legislation and standards.
• Integrity and Trust
• Project Management
• Professional Knowledge
• Decision Making
• Information Seeking