VACANCY CIRCULAR NO.3 OF 2022
The Botswana Defence Force is looking forward to employ suitably qualified Non-Uniformed Personnel for the following position:
• COURT REPORTER C4/3 X2
Qualifications Diploma in Court Reporting or Secretarial Studies.
Salary scale C4/3 (P98,352- P136,812) per annum.
Leave: 25 working days per annum.
• Optional Contributory Medical Aid Scheme (Government pays 50% while Employee pays 50%)
• Contributory Pension Scheme (Government pays 15% while Employee pays 5%)
• P309 housing and upkeep allowance
Provide Court Reporting services to ensure smooth and efficient court operations in the Botswana Defence Force.
Job Duties and responsibilities
• Record court proceedings for all required courtroom proceedings.
• Create verbatim transcripts of Court proceedings for future references.
• Prepare transcripts to ensure accuracy and compliance with rules and regulations
• Maintain Court Reporter records to ascertain security and confidentiality.
• Compile documents and materials required by the Judicial Officer Court meetings and appointments.
• Research cases cited in the court sessions to ensure accurate citations and quotations in preparation for judgments.
• Implement Performance Management System to ensure achievement of Court Martial mission.
• Functional/technical skill
• Time Management
• Attention to details
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Customer Focus
• Drive for results