Wo aro looking for a Radiologist that will use their skills and various medical imaging techniques to produce visual representations and interpretations of specific areas in the human body that are related to diagnosis. The incumbent will also engage with other doctors to advise on the most appropriate imaging technique as well as offer a diagnosis from the imaging results.
• Determining the exact images required for diagnosis and delivering orders made by Physicians.
• Advising Physicians on the most-appropriate imaging for patients.
• Reviewing and interpreting medical images to determine patient status and future medical care.
• Working with primary care doctors, nurses and radiology technicians to administer treatment and manage ailments.
• Administering trace amounts of radioactive substances to create and enhance diagnostic images.
Qualification and Experience Required
• Doctor of Medicine Degree with a Masters of Medicine in Radiology from a recognized university.
• Current Registration with the Botswana Health Professions Council.
• At least S years’ experience as a Radiologist at a reputable health facility.