Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Personal Assistant to CEO.
The role is responsible for ensuring smooth running of the CEO’s office through provision of high level daily administrative support.
Key Performance Areas
1. Effective coordination of Board and Executive meetings.
2. Production of periodic reports and presentations as and when required
3. Management of the CEO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, facilitation of stakeholder engagements and travel arrangements for the CEO.
4. Management of flow of communication to and from CEO’s office
5. Planning of special events as and when requested
6. General administrative support to ensure smooth functioning of the CEO’s office.
7. To undertake any other official duties as requested by the CEO
• Bachelors’ Degree in a business related field
• 2- 3 years relevant working experience in supporting a senior executive or team
Skills & Competencies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Time-management skills
• Organization skills
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to work under pressure
• Interpersonal skills
• Records management skills and general office management skills
• Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
The company offers attractive remuneration package with benefits.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE