JOB VACANCY - BELSERVEST GABORONE: EXTERNAL ADVERT
BelServest FM Botswana Pty (Ltd) is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person to join the team at one of our sites in Gaborone as an Asset Management Officer.
• A Bachelors Degree in Accounting & Business Studies
• 5 years plus experience
• A good knowledge on how to use ACCPAC
• Property evaluation backgrounds especially m asset verification
DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• To work on asset registration
• evaluation and reconciliation of assets
• Reviewing and venfying financial documents.
• To verify the company's assets and liabilities by checking documentation and transactions of the company
• Manage the contract within time and budget, develop, lead, and maintain a motivated high-performance team.
• Develop and maintain proactive and successful business partnership with clients and suppliers and possesses good communication skills, flexible and willing to work long hours.
Include the following documents in all your applications:
• Application letter
• Curriculum vitae (CV)
• Academic certificates
• References from your previous work experiences