1) he/she must have a reasonable intelligence in order that he can absorb the wealth of detailed knowledge dispensed by any skilled personnel in the motor vehicle trade.
2)he/she must be tested by a training officer to assess the academic aspect of his ability and other aspect which will affect his apprenticeship must be considered.
Job Offer Motor Industry Apprentices in Gaborone
Job TitleMotor Industry Apprentices
- 6 BGCSE Subjects including Mathematics, Science/Physics
- Certificate- Panel beating and Spray Painting
- Auto Electrics
- Petrol & Diesel Mechanics
- An inquiring mind
- Desire to become a skilled mechanic or panel beater
- Auto body works
- Components Rebuilding
- Parts picking, requisitioning,
- Stable mentality: The length of training for an apprentice is usually between 3 and 4 years.
1695 WHITE CITY, Gaborone
Browse All Jobs