An Insurance and Risk Management Intermediary requires the services of a
Chartered Insurance Practitioner and Risk Analyst.
• Be a Chartered Insurance Practitioner and fully conversant with all aspects of Insurance and Risk Management with at least 10 years of experience.
• Have a good knowledge of Risk Analysis in particular Compliance and Risk Audit processes.
• Have ACII or AIISA, a Diploma in Insurance and MBA will be an added advantage.
• Be familiar with NBFIRA Compliance requirements and act as Compliance Officer.
• Prepared to work odd hours with no supervision.
• Be over 40-50 years of age.