In its pursuit to become a Competitive Commercial Power Utility within the Region, Botswana Power Corporation invites applications from suitably qualified, highly energetic, dynamic, result oriented, innovative, and customer focused individuals, who believe they can be part of a great team that delivers power to Botswana to send applications for the below-listed positions not later than 31st August 2022.
• ENGINEER - PROJECTS (XI) - NORTH
To plan, organise and supervise the implementation of defined projects required to ensure the safe, reliable, and cost-effective distribution of supply to consumers in accordance with BPC’s engineering standards, procedures and financial regulations.
Position requirements Qualifications
• Recognised Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Professional Membership of the Engineering Registration Board (ERB) is compulsory
• Class B Drivers Licence is required
• Qualifications in Project Management will be an added advantage.
• Senior Authorisation is an added advantage
• At least Five (5) years post qualification experience in the power environment.
• Preferably in the Distribution transmission line and distribution substation construction fields.
Interested candidates should apply and attach a cover letter indicating the position applied for, a comprehensive and up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of certificates, their National Identity card (Omang) or Passport as well as three (3) work related References. The application should be sent through the below link;
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ON BPC WEBSITE
NB: Applicants SHOULD Indicate the position applied for on the cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
CLOSING DATE: 31st August 2022