Our client is looking for hands-on Diesel Mechanic to join their team. The incumbent will be responsible for general maintenance, including the maintenance and repair of diesel-powered vehicles. Their duties include identifying problems on vehicles and equipment and maintaining detailed records of the vehicles they have serviced.
• Identifying and resolving problems on vehicles.
• Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions and braking systems.
• Checking vehicle lighting systems.
• Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
• Performing general and preventative maintenance.
• Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
• Maintaining general maintenance record
• Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
• Maintaining a parts inventory.
• Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.
• Qualified Diesel Mechanic
• National Craft Certificate
• Valid driver’s licence
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
• Knowledge of Land Rover Defender 300 added advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• English Literate
• Must be eligible to work in Botswana
Location – Tuli Block
How To Apply