View all 78 Jobs
Job vacancy Risk Management and Internal Controls Officer
View all 78 Jobs
Risk Management and Internal Controls Officer
Orange Money Botswana invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the following position:
Risk Management & Internal Controls Officer
Reporting to the Risk Management & Internal Controls Specialist, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the adequacy and effectiveness of the overall control environment as per Orange Money Botswana Risk Management Framework.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- The incumbent provides support with the set-up of the Internal Control Framework and subsequent execution and/or coordination of internal control & risk management activities.
- Ensures the effectiveness and efficiency of the Orange Money Botswana control plan.
- Organises and coordinates training for Orange Money Botswana employees and partners in order to raise their awareness of risk management and internal control requirements.
- Organises and coordinates reporting on risk management and internal control activities in line with local and Group methodology. Manages the Risk management process.
- Assist the Risk Management & Internal Controls Specialist to assess the level of risk when launching new Orange Money products or services in conjunction with the Compliance Division.
- Assists the Risk management & Internal Controls Specialist to assess the level of risks faced by the organization and ensures action plans are defined and monitored to reduce risks.
- Ensures the proper implementation of all internal control activities (Internal Audit action plans, Quality Assurance, Agent monitoring etc).
- Implementation and, monitoring of the second level control plan.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Risk Management.
- Team player, independent, hardworking, eager to learn.
- Understanding of the financial sector.
- Basic understanding of due diligence and (international) Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) regulations.
- Reporting (Excel, Word, PP).
Qualifications and Experience and skills:
- Degree in Business Management, Quality Assurance and Evaluation, Risk and Insurance.
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience in Risk and Internal Control, preferably in a Financial Institution.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 20th June 2022
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 17 Aug, 2022JOB BYJobsbotswana
See all jobs