View all 78 Jobs
Job vacancy Accounting Officer
View all 78 Jobs
Orange Money Botswana invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the following position:
Reporting to the Orange Money Accountant, the successful candidate’s role will include analysing all financial activities of the Orange Money business, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements, and preparing budgets.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all Orange Money business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Perform and report on daily reconciliation progress / results of Orange Money services (Bank Integrated Services, Orange Money Visa, Payment & Collection Services etc.)
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Update and maintain financial data and records to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and/or monthly reports.
- Take the lead on reimbursement processes linked to the Orange Money.
- Assist the Orange Money Accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Ensure compliance with accounting and tax laws as well as relevant local and international regulations/laws.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and roles within the department.
- Deadline conscious.
- Sound organizing.
- Data entry competency.
- Basic accounting principles.
- Customer oriented.
Qualifications and Experience and skills:
- AAT, B.Com Degree qualification or Equivalent.
- 2 Years’ experience in the Accounting/Finance.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 20th June 2022
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 17 Aug, 2022JOB BYJobsbotswana
See all jobs