View all 25 Jobs
Job vacancy Mine Maintenance Superintendent
View all 25 Jobs
Mine Maintenance Superintendent
Exciting opportunity for an engineering professional to join a true values-driven international mining organization where best practise, modern management approaches and values are at the core. Great opportunity for growth into the role of Mine Maintenance Engineer within 12 months. Excellent rewards, potential for growth and job satisfaction.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure maximum availability of mining related equipment through safe, efficient, and effective use of mechanical and electrical personnel and equipment.Job description
- Maintenance forecasting through an integrated cooperative with the planning group will be an integral part of the business.
- Develop, manage, direct, and control the maintenance activities of the mine and surface Mechanical and Electrical departments, to ensure maximum equipment availability to achieve the objective targets set by PNRB management.
- Effective communication within the exploration and operation teams.
- Coordination of mill maintenance related work with other stakeholders.
- Develop job plan for work request that meets established planning criteria.
- Ensure mine maintenance personnel to conform to the environmental management system.
- Ensure mine maintenance personnel conform to PNRB code of conduct
- Promote safety and environmental awareness for Mechanical and Electrical crew members, as well as Contractor employees, to ensure compliances with the company safety and environmental procedures.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years experience as Mine Maintenance Supervisor or equivalent experience in mine Mechanical or Electrical positions preferred.
- Understanding of preventive maintenance systems.
- Registration with the Engineers Registration Board (ERB).
Closing date for applications is 13 May 2022Company profile Premium Nickel Resources Botswana (PNRB) is dedicated to the exploration and development of high-quality nickel-copper-cobalt (Ni-Cu-Co) resources. They believe that the medium to long-term demand for these metals will grow through continued global urbanization and the increasing replacement of internal combustion engines (ICE) with electric motors (EV). Location Selibe-Phikwe Publication date 27.04.2022
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs