View all 68 Jobs
Job vacancy Regional Linkage Coordinators (x2)
View all 68 Jobs
Humana Peope to People
Regional Linkage Coordinators (x2)
HPP Botswana is a locally registered Non-Governmental Organization that has been operating in Botswana since 2001. The organization works to promote actions in the fight for development in areas of health, education, human rights, food security and household economy. Our work towards development is guided by social cohesion and respect for humanity, driven by innovative and cost-effective programs. The activities of HPP Botswana are aligned with the Government of Botswana’s National Vision 2036 and the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals.
HPP Botswana is inviting suitably qualified and experienced persons to apply for the position on a USAID funded project: Expansion of Community Based Interventions for HIV and AIDS in Botswana.Job description
Reporting to the Technical Director, based in the North and South, this position is responsible for supporting the community linkage services, maintenance and uninterrupted delivery of quality HIV & AIDS services within communities. The candidate works to strengthen the community and health systems in Botswana with an emphasis on the delivery of integrated HIV services.
- Support the Technical Director on overseeing the design, implementation, management and expansion of the project’s community based activities.
- Works closely with Community Mobilization Specialist and District Coordinators to ensure highest level of linkage services for client in the community to facilities.
- Serves as liaison officer between HPP, Ministry of Health and Wellness facilities, and Technical Working Groups for smooth operations in relation to ART service delivery.
- Works closely with MoHW facilities and Tebelopele Wellness Clinics to ensure Same Day ART (SDART) and fast track ART linkage.
- Provides weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on SDART and Fast track.
- Ensures implementation of the differentiated service delivery models like Community Medication Refill, VL Bleeding and Early Infant Diagnosis.
- Identify and maintain focus on key success factors for the project, while recognizing, anticipating and resolving challenges to reach productive solutions that translates strategy into actionable work plans.
- Achieves project results in full compliance with HPP policies and procedures and USAID rules and regulations.
- Works closely with the HPP ExCAB Project Management Unit to provide technical guidance, ensure the quality and sustainability of project interventions.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Nursing with a valid practicing certificate. A Degree would be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in HIV and AIDS management.
- Certificate in ART Prescribing and Dispensing.
- HIV Testing Services certificate will be an added advantage.
- Able to work extended hours due to the demands of the project.
- Driving License is required.
- In-depth knowledge of USAID funded projects, regulations, compliance and reporting requirements will be an added advantage.
Applications with detailed CVs and minimum 3 referees must be received by 6th May 2022 . Do not attach certificates and other documentation at this stage.
Please submit to these emails: email@example.com copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs