View all 19 Jobs
Job vacancy Executive Head - Compliance Risk/Principal Officer
View all 19 Jobs
Executive Head - Compliance Risk/Principal Officer
Are you at the top of your game?
This role carries high and onerous accountability and legal requirements with exposure to personal civil liability and criminal sanctions. Only a candidate at the top of their game will do.Job description
- Monitor and ensure that BLIL complies with all relevant statutory, regulatory, and licensing requirements to enable the ongoing transacting of long-term insurance business.
- Develop and manage the strategic policies and objectives of fraud management function to promote an ethical and professional environment for the business and its partners.
- Provide independent decisions and advice to the business and the board in regard to compliance as required by Financial Intelligence Regulations.
- Report and present quarterly updates to the Board of Directors as a requirement to provide assurance on Regulatory and Internal Compliance.
- A degree in Business Administration, LLB, or Social Sciences
- A Professional qualification at Associateship level
- Post graduate qualification on Enterprise Risk Management.
- Experience wise a minimum seven (7) years technical experience in the life insurance environment, of which at least five (5) years should have been gained at senior managerial level.
The application closing date is 08 October 2021.
Applications to be submitted with a one (1) page motivational letter attached to your CV as a single file (one document).
Company profile As a subsidiary of one of the largest listed companies on the BSE, Botswana Life takes compliance very seriously because having a robust risk and compliance programme is key to the organisation guaranteeing sound corporate governance and safeguarding the integrity and reputation of the company and the protection of its regulatory license. Detailed information BotswanaLifeExecutiveHeadComplianceRiskPrincipalOfficerDetailedJobDescription.pdf Location Gaborone Publication date 25.09.2021
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs