View all 18 Jobs
Job vacancy Chief Executive Officer
View all 18 Jobs
Chief Executive Officer
If you are truly passionate about looking after clients and delivering a world class customer and client experience then you may be the right person to lead NMG Administrators Botswana in a role which will undoubtedly challenge you in all aspects, not least of all from NMG’s stakeholders who want, expect, and deserve a lot!
This role is responsible for providing strategic, financial and operational leadership for NMG Administrators Botswana, working with the Board of Directors and senior leadership team. As a newly established entity with ambitious deliverables, NMG Administrators Botswana requires a CEO that can lead and inspire a newly formed executive team, ideating, defining and communicating strategic objectives.Job description
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing strategic direction, communication, and delivery of organisational goals
- Developing stakeholder engagement strategies and management
- Driving business growth plans and ensure client and people satisfaction
- Leading staff and integrating culture change initiatives
- Ensuring adequate risk management to financial and reputational exposure
- Managing timely and high-quality service delivery and living and instilling the values of NMG
- Commercial or analytical Degree qualification; a Masters in a relevant field would be well regarded
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in senior management roles in a related industry sector
- Proven business acumen across core elements of sales, finance, product development and customer service
The closing date for enquiries is 29th September 2021 and the application closing date is 4th October 2021 at 17h00 .
Applications to be submitted with a 1 page motivational letter
Please click link below for full job profile.Company profile NMG is an exciting and newly established technology-driven business with a clear focus on providing first-class fund administration expertise to the Botswana Public Officers Pension Fund, through delivering end-to-end retirement fund solutions. Looking forward, NMG aspires to be the “go to” company for fund administration services in Botswana, a goal which will be achieved through expanding its service to other client’s and by demonstrating an unwavering commitment to customer service, operational excellence, and great leadership. This is where you come in! Detailed information JobDescriptionNMGCEO1.pdf Location Gaborone Publication date 19.09.2021
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs