View all 80 Jobs
Job vacancy Full Stack Developer
View all 80 Jobs
ENKON Technologies Botswana (PTY) Ltd
Full Stack Developer
- Develop and release software running on the desktop and mobile devices running against Windows server operating systems and databases.
- Perform research, analysis, design, coding, debugging and testing. You will also analyze and debug difficult application, system and device-related issues.
- Develop rest endpoints using frameworks such as Nancy or WebAPI2.
- Work closely with team members and your manager to plan projects, drive decisions identify risk in key areas and deliver solutions at a reasonable cost.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience developing in C# on a windows platform.
- 2+ years of experience developing database applications using SQL Server, Oracle, PostSQL or similar.
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills.
- A working knowledge of network authentication and security protocols.
- Demonstrated successful experience as a significant contributor to one or more commercial software products.
- Self-motivated and able to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
With over 20 years experience, ENKON is a leader in delivering land management technological solutions to private and government organizations based on our Integral web based computing platform. Integral has assisted organizations in dramatically improving efficiencies, accountability, and record keeping in a number of critical land management business processes, with minimal staff training and a low total cost of ownership.
ENKON Technologies Botswana (Pty) Limited is owned by ENKON Information Systems Inc., who has provided business management software solutions for well over two decades to numerous vertical markets, including aggregates, material management, building products, mining, rail, utilities and governments. The Botswana company will be focused on the African market.
ENKON’s land management application suite, Integral , gives land managers a comprehensive collection of software tools to administer their land assets and portfolios more effectively and efficiently. From managing leases and contracts to paying taxes, Integral will assist in reducing time spent on routine tasks and through email reminders and task tracking, critical items will not be missed.Benefits
Market Related.Closing date and application instructions
Please email copies of your CV, applicable certificates and identity document to KRidler@enkon.com
Closing date: 10th September 2021
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs