View all 84 Jobs
Job vacancy Administration Officer
View all 84 Jobs
Responsible for day-to-day task management in within an organization. The position includes a range of responsibilities, including scheduling, accounting activities, receiving and forwarding communications and taking care of more general clerical duties. They also plan events to ensure compliance to the Nando’s operational standards and regulations.Responsibilities
- To coordinate office activities and to ensure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
1 successful applicant will be based in Gaborone.Qualifications/experience:
The applicant must possess the following;
- Diploma in Business Administration or Equivalent.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- A valid driver’s license would be an advantage.
- Great professionalism.
- 2 years’ work experience
If you feel you meet the above requirements and can make a positive contribution to the company, send your CV, covering letter and references to the following address:
Human Resources Manager
P/Bag BO 270
or email to:
or hand deliver to:
Plot 90 Gaborone International Commerce Park
CLOSING DATE: 03rd September 2021
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 6 Oct, 2021JOB BYCareerPoolBotswana
See all jobs