View all 87 Jobs
Job vacancy Control Room Manager
View all 87 Jobs
Control Room Manager
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
In Africa G4S is the largest private employer, with 110 000 employees in over 25 countries across the continent.
G4S Botswana seeks to appoint seasoned and dynamic professionals in the above role.PurposeThe Control Centre/Room Manager will be responsible for general oversight and management of the National Control Centre.Key Performance Operators
- Effective coordination of operations of National Control Centre in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Employee Management.
- Customer service.
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration/Marketing or related
- Relevant technical qualifications is a must
- At least 10 years’ experience in security electronics industry, CCTV, access control.
- Good Communication, problem solving and negotiation Skills.
- Leadership Experience, Critical Thinker.
To apply, please email your updated CV with contacts of latest referees, cover letter, certified copy of qualifications and certified copies of national identity card to email@example.com stating the position in the subject.
Applications must be addressed to;
The Human Resources Director
G4S (Botswana) Limited
P.O Box 1488
NB: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks from the closing date above, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 16 July 2021
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs