- Ensure that the Company's external sales and collection process is carried out, through visits to Customers and market prospecting, complying with the guidelines of its superior in order to ensure the completion of the equipment sales business;
- Carry out external sales in the defined areas, and guarantee the respective collection and monitoring; Carry out visits to capture the maintenance needs of the equipment sold;
- Ensure the acquisition of new Customers and promote the competitiveness of the Company's business;
- Receiving Customer complaints, reporting to their superior;
- Ensure the management and monitoring of the Customer portfolio, by analyzing the Customer purchase history, complying with the rules and guidelines defined in the commercial performance model and guaranteeing the identification of opportunities that enhance business development and Customer satisfaction;
- Ensure the preparation of weekly reports of the commercial activity carried out;
- Perform all daily tasks within the scope of your area, ensuring compliance with all objectives and procedures established by the area.
- Preferably, 10 years of professional experience in the Sales area.
- Higher education, preferably in Management and Marketing or equivalent.
- Have computer skills from the perspective of the User, Microsoft Office, Commercial Techniques, Sales Techniques, Claims Management, Recruitment Techniques, Customer Loyalty Management and Good Service Practices.
- Behavioral skills such as Leadership, Analysis and Decision Making, Focus on Results, Orientation to the Client and the Business, Openness to Change and Learning, Communication and Negotiation, Relating and Working in a Team, Adherence to the Organization and Professional Ethics.
Closing date and application instructions
Please follow the link to apply: https://www.staffwise.co.bw/vacancies/vacancy_commercial_manager_764092_32.html