View all 11 Jobs
Job vacancy Chief Finance Officer
View all 11 Jobs
Chief Finance Officer
Reporting to and partnering with the Chief Executive Officer, you will be the senior executive responsible for all finance activities at both strategic and operational levels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading financial strategic direction and assessing organisational performance of the Fund;
- Overseeing all fiscal and fiduciary responsibilities for the Fund, in conjunction with the Board of Directors and the Finance and Investment as well as the Risk and Audit Committees;
- Developing tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the Chief Executive Officer and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations;
- Developing and utilising predictive models and activity-based financial analyses to provide insight into the organisation’s operations;
- Representing the Fund to all external partners;
- Group financial and management reporting;
- Budget and cash-flow management;
- Managing the external audit process;
- Tax management and staff development.
In addition to being a Chartered Accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA), you will have had a min of 10 years’ experience (with 6 of those at senior management level), and proven yourself in a commercial environment, managing all aspects of regulatory financial reporting, and providing critical business advice to an organisational leader.
Closing date for applications is 27 November 2020.Company profile The Botswana Medical Aid Fund (Bomaid) is Botswana’s leading, private medical aid provider, covering over 87 000 lives, and with an asset base of over P400m. It serves private, institutional and individual customers with the most extensive product range of its kind. This includes medical cover, and complementing health services. Location Gaborone
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs