View all 81 Jobs
Job vacancy Business Development Manager
View all 81 Jobs
Business Development Manager
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
In Africa G4S is the largest private employer, with 110 000 employees in over 25 countries across the continent.
G4S Botswana seeks to appoint a seasoned and dynamic professional in the above role.Purpose
Responsible for the marketing and sales of integrated security solutions to prospective and existing customers in order to meet established sales targets.Key Performance Areas
Effective management of sales and marketing in compliance with G4S business strategy:
- Develop the sales strategy specific to the region, through analysis of the region’s business profile, products and services available / required, existing customer base, resources and competitors.
- Identify potential new business opportunities, undertake planned prospecting, customer needs audit, leads, cold calling, tender notices and contract escalations.
- Arrange and conduct meetings with new and existing business prospects, in conjunction with operational management where appropriate, to market G4S integrated security solutions.
- Run with site surveys to identify risks and develop appropriate solution to meet customer needs. Prepare and submit sales proposals / tenders and pitches.
Effective performance of Sales and Marketing administrative functions:
- Facilitate preparation of contract documentation (Service Agreement, Letter of Intent) as per standard terms and conditions, Contract Schedules etc.
- Facilitate customer Files management, ensure that Head Office is provided with copies of all signed contracts and that contract status report is updated on a monthly basis.
- Where required by the Managing Director, coordinate Public Relations activities, Company sponsored events, and the control and distribution of corporate gifts.
Effective reporting on regional Sales and Marketing activities:
- Prepare and submit monthly reports and updates of sales activities, competitors and customer needs.
Health and Safety
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks. Report all safety incidents to the relevant people.
- Discuss all safety incidents on all levels.
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management. Attend safety education and refresher programmes as required.
- Degree in Business Management, IT, Engineering or related field.
- Relevant experience within the corporate sales environment
- Face to Face Sales experience of at least 4 years.
- Knowledge of security technologies i.e. CCTV, Access Control, Fire and Intrusion alarms, data networking and IP Technologies.
To apply please email your updated CV and covering letter, with at least three (3) referees, certified copy of qualifications and certified copies of national identity card to email@example.com stating the position in the subject box. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications must be addressed to;
The Human Resources Director
P.O Box 1488
Closing Date: 18 November 2020
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs