View all 14 Jobs
Job vacancy Senior Country Consultant
View all 14 Jobs
Senior Country Consultant
Reporting to the Director, you will start off overseeing the Client Services Manager portfolio - an exciting opportunity to demonstrate your drive and ambition - while using this time to familiarise yourself with the organisational culture and prepare to fast track (18 months) to a Country Senior Consultant role.
You will provide a high standard of client service to a range of large, sophisticated institutional asset owners which include pension and provident funds, medical aid companies and trusts.Job description
- Providing analytical input and support to the research team by assisting with analyzing portfolios, enhancing and developing research tools, procedures, and initiatives.
- Preparing case studies for the assessment of the manager stock selection processes; driving the due diligence on identified managers.
- Assisting with the formulation of effective investment strategies and allocations per client requirement.
- Assisting with research and selection of Investment managers; and presenting at monthly / quarterly client feedback meetings in terms of portfolio performance and risk reports.
- A degree is essential (holder of or studying towards Masters / CFA / CAIA / FRM advantageous).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the investment / asset management industry, carrying out work such as portfolio structuring, asset allocation, or investment advice.
- Have excellent technical knowledge of investments and management and a deep understanding of investment styles, nuances and how they mix in a multi-manager package.
Our client is a global, investment advisory and financial analytics firm that provides investment decision support, empowering its clients towards more intelligent financial decision making and helping them navigate risk in even the most volatile investment markets. Their approach is leading-edge, challenging and sophisticated, and driven by incredibly smart people. Working in partnership with their clients, they precisely assess every aspect of an investment strategy, every component of performance, and every facet of liability, using the very best in investment talent and technology. Expansion and broadening of its International base, has resulted in the need for further diversification of its staff base in Botswana. They are looking for a top-class professional who thrives on high performance and achievement.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 4 Feb, 2021JOB BYJobsbotswana
See all jobs