New vacancy - open to all applications Overview of role This is an exciting and challenging Finance Manager role that will allow you to use your strong commercial acumen and knowledge, coupled with your financial technical ability to lead a robust and effective Finance function that adds real value. Job description
- Report to the MD and the Regional CFO in South Africa.
- Provide strategic financial direction for the organisation and lead all aspects of Financial Reporting and IT.
- Lead a highly-talented team of approximately 20 people within Finance, and will need to be a strong, visionary leader with exceptional communication and presentation skills, comfortable with presenting to Board.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- CA, ACCA or CIMA
- Exposure to a group company with multiple subsidiaries within the manufacturing/mining industry
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, with at least 5 years being in a senior Management role
Closing date: once position is filled.
Company profile One of Botswana’s largest and most prominent supplier of construction materials is looking for a Finance Manager.